Woot, woot! It’s a box of geeky loot and I’m excited. I went out of town for the so-called American Holiday, which is partially why these are so late. I’m a geek and I don’t really eat so Thanksgiving is a wee bit lost on me. Mostly it heralds in when I can openly listen to my Christmas music.
There were some real winners in this month’s box. I see no reason to wait to share!
November 2015: Combat
With the start of the holiday movies heralding some serious combat-themed flicks and games, this seems like a legit crate.
- Fallout 4 Vault Boy Bobble Head – Given the fact that half the people I know are suffering from “Fallout Widow/er-hood” for the last month, this was a clear winner. We’ve managed to not get taken down… yet. However, it’s almost Christmas and I feel like it’s just a matter of time.
- Cute But Deadly Magnet Set – The name says it all. Seriously, those are fierce, yet cute, beasties. Fear these magnets from Blizzard.
- Shredder Sunglasses. You other people can wear your regular boring only covering your eyes shades. Nothing says, “Beware, Turtles, because I’ve poisoned your pizza” like these Shredder sunglasses. I’m fairly confident that simply wearing them gives you a black belt.
- Street Fighter Comic Book – Ok, I haven’t even opened the sone yet. I didn’t know there was a Street Fighter Comic Book. I can’t tell you how many hours I’ve lost to playing Street Fighter. Guess what doesn’t give you a black belt?
- Cute But Deadly Mystery Vinyl. Sylvannas is awesome. Says the girl who played for the bad side on WoW. Suck it. She rocks.
- MockingJay pin. Because boo-yeah, Katniss is gonna kick your butt, Capital City! I may or may not have wished I had this pin to wear to the movie. That’s a freaking keeper. BTW… who watched the movie? Heck yeah, baby!
- Themed mini-flair – Could have had better art, maybe. But it’s still cool. Added to my growing collection!
Want your own? If you order by the 19th, you can still get this LootCrate box!
Honestly, my favorite thing is the MockingJay pin. The Jury is out on if we’re keeping Vault Boy or not. He’s cool, but we’re trying very hard not to get sucked in to Fallout 4. Trying…
If I vanish again, though, there may be a reason…