It’s a little bit Christmas and a whole lot Guardians of the Galaxy. The only way it could be better was if it included a Mix Tape. (Though I’m glad it didn’t. Who the heck has a tape deck anymore?)
So here goes:
Yeah, I’m a sucker for Groot. This box wins. Just wins.
- Double sided knit scarf. Side one is Groot and honestly, what more can you say? Side two has the “Guardians of the Galaxy” logo. It’s super warm. We’ve now hit a hot spell, but it was crazy cold when this came in and I threw the scarf on immediately. Snuggly.
- Starlord ceramic mug. It’s extra wide and super awesome. No care instructions, which I find bad. My kids are now thankfully old enough to know such things are likely better off getting a hand washing. However, that doesn’t mean everyone is able to discern this. I recommend only hand washing. Or put it on a shelf somewhere and be filled with glee every time you see it.
- Guardians of Infinity Comic. Still in the plastic. I really need to pick up some comic book protectors for all the comics I’ve received from these boxes. Then I can open, redeem the code for a digital copy for reading, and immediately put the comic book in a protector. So no, I haven’t read this. You know it will be awesome.
- Pop! Bobbles in Christmas themed Groot and Rocket. Seriously, they are Christmas ornaments. How awesome would your tree be with something like this? WIN!
- Groot enamel Pin. I love that these pins all match. I really need a way to display my collection!
- Rocket Patch. This might be my fave patch so far. I don’t know. Again I need to find a way to display these!
All in all, I think this was a really good deal this month. I’m not complaining in the least, even though we’re a little light on Marvel movies right now to fit along with the box. I saw that February will feature Deadpool, just in time for the Deadpool movie. Can I get a great big “Woot” for that? The Merc with the Mouth is going to make for a great flick and a great box. I really suggest subscribing ASAP.