taken from loadhan who got it from lots of people.
Feel free to answer as many or as few questions as you like. Sarcastic comments welcome. ^_^
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I lovable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I’ll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When’s the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your live journal and see what I say about you?
1. Fantozma – It’s like fan + fantastic + ozma. 🙂 Also sands a little like phantom …
2. I would imagine so. You were cool to hang out with at Marcon and considering how much you love your children and your husband … I’ll make a guess that you’re just as loveable in return. ^_^
3. ’bout as long as you’ve known me. 😉 Since Marcon, in May, so the same just over 6 months.
4. Marcon – I believe it was when we were both waiting outside to get into the Buffy Jeopordy (or some other Buffy trivia game)
5. “Wow, look at all these fans of Buffy! Cool, people to talk to about the show!” – Since we were in a group and I’m the shy person that I am, I didn’t single anyone out at first. When I noticed you, you were the extrovert Buffy fan in glasses. Since you liked talking about Buffy, I liked talking back. It went on from there. 🙂
6. Well, you’re still an out going and friendly Buffy fan. I presume you still wear glasses. Heh. I now know more about you though. 🙂
7. Hrm … the only thing I could take a stab at (and it’s arguably not a weakness) is that you take on many causes and tasks and feel bad if some don’t go right. Bad for the cause or others. I can be like that too. It shows good character in you but can (I’d imagine) lead to stress and sad feelings at times.
8. Hrm … good question … 😉
9. Your family … Your favorite TV shows … Books … probably many little things too. 🙂
10. Things not working out the way you hoped? Kinda refer to question #7. Maybe when shows are canceled before their time! ;P
11. Your LJ for one, heh. “Once More With a Feeling” songs. When I think of Columbus, I often think of all my friends down there. 🙂
12. DVD collections of the continuing seasons of all the shows that were prematurely canceled by stupid network execs! … That’d be a lot of DVDs. 😛
13. “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Heh, sorry. I could know you better and hope to do so. 🙂
14. The Sunday of Marcon. I think we had just talked about Dr. Who and were both on our way out. I was very sick. :p
15. Um … not that I know of. 🙂 I think I can tell you – or tell my LJ – pretty much everything. There are many things I’m open about.
16. No. Simple as that.
17. lovingmomgiverfangirlfriend … Okay, I cheated. 😉
18. Hopefully closer.
19. I think so. You’re pretty open minded and I judge a good listener. 🙂
20. I already did. 😉
Lady Ozma said:
Hey thanks! 🙂
Cool beans… you brought a smile to your face…
love that one word description… that rocks. ROFL