It started when a fellow costumer messaged me earlier this year. She wanted me to join her on the Ipsy adventure, and it came at the perfect time. I had three costumes facing me, several acting gigs, and a lost make up bag. I needed things to prepare for many makeup needs.
For ten bucks a month you get a goodie bag of quality products to sample and build your collection. Or in my case, rebuild from scratch.
Worked well for me. I’ve really enjoyed it and am grateful! Now I have more makeup than I think I’ve ever owned and I’ve learned some new techniques and about wonderful new brands.
This is all good.
But this month… Oh man… The bag. THE BAG!
Space Bag FTW! It’s my favorite bag yet.
Ipsy’s November “Beauty Blast” Glam Bag
- Space Bag – that’s a keeper! I can’t wait to find a good use for it! Thanks for the geeky love!
- INSPR Beauty Eye Shadow – Shade “Carnival” – I’ve never used this brand, but it has a good color punch. I highly approve of this!
- treStiQuetreStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon – This came in a great nude shade. I like that it’s creamy and the matte is definitely a different look that I’m not sued to using. I’m excited for the options it opens up to me!
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara – Everyone I know raves about this stuff. I think I still like last month’s better, but this is some darn good mascara. Two thumbs up which is asking for a lot since I’m not a huge mascara girl.
- Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer – This was definitely a new thing for me. I am still unsure what to make of it, but that’s part of why I wanted to use Ipsy… to try new things!
- LeeAnni Eco Go Away Gloomy Day Serum – Again, super new thing for me, but I have to admit that I really like the name of the serum. That’s going to get me to at least stop and look, especially with gloomy winter days looming before me.
What beauty goodies did you get this month? Please share in the comments!