This month’s Loot Crate was filled with the most amazeballs stuff ever. This might even be my fave Loot Crate yet.
The theme: Invasion
The swag: Epic
The change in miniflair: Drool
What I wasn’t expecting: So. Much. Stuff. Or the change in pins. They were little pins, now they are larger enamal pins with goodies attached.
Here’s the swag list:
- The Fifth Element Multipass – OMG I nearly died when I pulled this out of the box. I can go to ALL the places now! I can see ALL the things! Multipass!
- X-Files Mini LED Flashlight (Batteries Included) – I see your flashlight and I raise you one that will help me escape the aliens and Cigarette Smoking Man. Suck it. And FYI: X-Files is awesome.
- Set of 2 Vintage Style Movie Posters for The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951) and War of the Worlds (1953) – These are my two favourite movies from the 50’s. I love so many, but these are the ones I keep going back to. These and The Blob.
- Alien Facehugger Plushie: Cute and soft and scary. Watch out! $16.95
- Space Invaders Translucent Vinyl Figure by A Crowded Coop – I love this guy. He’s going to Katsucon with me. If you see me, get a selfie with me for Instagram! (Watch my feed for photos!)
- X-Files “The Day Has Come” Tee – X-Files. On a tee. My nerd dreams are being fulfilled. 2016 is a good time to be a geek.
- Invasion pin – I love the upgrade to the pins! LOVE. Did you get that? LOVE!
I really wanted to find these items to link for you all in case nayone wanted to buy All Of The Things. Sadly, this wasn’t proving easy. Why? Virtually everything is exclusive and mega awesome.
What’s your favourite item?